The GTA Real Estate Market is crazy! Buying a new home now is probably scarier than ever before, especially if you are a First Time Home Buyer. This is why the more professional advice you have on your side, the better you will sleep at night after all is said and done. At Queensway Real Estate Brokerage Inc., we have access to some of the greatest Mortgage Specialists in the City, contact us and we will help you seek out your best options.
WHY WORK WITH A MORTGAGE BROKER?
1. Get independent advice on your Financial options. Mortgage agents and brokers not tied to major institutions and/or banks, are not married to any one lender or specific range of products. The goal thus becomes successfully financing your home or property, based on your needs and wants. What are your goals? From there, recommendations can be made focusing on what is right for you.
2. Save time with one-stop shopping. It could take weeks for you to organize appointments with competing mortgage lenders - who's got that kind of time?! Especially with all the time one must allocate to house hunting! Mortgage agents work directly with dozens of lenders, and can narrow down a list of those that suit you best. Its fast, easy and convenient.
3. We negotiate on your behalf. Many people are uncertain or uncomfortable negotiating mortgages directly with their bank, so trust the Mortgage Agents to do it for you. You can be certain that their market knowledge and experience, will allow for the most competitive rates and terms available to you.
4. More choices, more competitive rates. With access to a vast network of major lenders in Canada, your options are extensive. In addition to traditional lenders, agents also know what's being offered by credit unions, trust companies, and other sources. They can help you take care of other requirements before your closing date, such as sourcing mortgage default insurance if your down payment is less than 20% of the purchase price.
5. Ensure that you're getting the best rates and terms. Even if you've already been pre-approved for a mortgage by your bank or another financial institution, no one is saying you have to stop shopping! Let the experts investigate to see if there is an alternative to better suit your needs.
6. Get access to special deals and add-ons. Financial institutions want to have you as a client! Hence they often offer incentives to attract creditworthy customers. These can include retail points programs, discounts on appliances, shopping memberships, etc. Mortgage agents will do the math on which offers are worth your attention - get the perks you deserve!
7. Things move quickly! Your agent works with you until your closing date; they make sure your mortgage transaction takes place on time and to your satisfaction.
8. Get expert advice. When it comes to mortgages, rates, and the housing market, you'll receive information in the language you understand - confusion free, allowing you to make a confident and informed decision.
9. No cost to you! There is no charge of services related to a typical residential mortgage transaction. How is this possible? Like many other professional services, such as insurance, mortgage brokers are generally paid a finder's fee when we introduce trustworthy, dependable customers to a financial institution.
10. Ongoing support and consultation. Even once your mortgage is signed and paperwork is complete, you can come to your agent for any advice, or even future referral needs - they are happy to be of assistance when you need it!